Tuesday, April 11, 2017

BWTF.com Supplies more Titans Return Scans

I can't believe it's been over 30 days since my last update. Work has been a beast and gobbled up most of my free time (that and playing the new Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Nintendo Switch!), but Benson Yee from BWTF.com has come through yet again with some Titans Return scans.


I don't understand how some people are building an army of Sharkticons as I've only seen one in person. I'm glad Ben sent over this scan as I'm on the fence whether to open mine or not. At least the Takara Tomy Legends version has now been announced.


Ever since I sold my 3rd party Hexatron figure I've been waiting for an official update for Sixshot. 


Hey look, it's another version of Bumblebee!


Up until the Takara Tomy Legends version was announced, I loved this update of Hot Rod. One of the better looking Titans Return figures. The art used for his packaging/card is also great.


While I'm not always a fan of classic G1 characters being renamed, this is one of those rare cases where I'm happy with the new name. Love the Monsterbots, hope the other two get the same treatment.


Chaos on Velocitron. Too bad the box set didn't come with individual character cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment