Friday, December 8, 2017

Reader Submissions: Titans Return - Section Now 100% Complete!

Reader Jason Rye has been gracious enough to send over all of the remaining cards needed to complete the Titans Return section of the Database! Make sure to visit the full Titans Return section using the link found on the left to view the full, complete gallery.

Now that this work is complete, I can turn my sights and energies towards the Power of the Primes section. Oh boy, that's gonna be fun!






















I am so pumped that this section finally came together and is complete. Thank you to all of the people that helped contribute as I couldn't have done it without your help.


As a "bonus", Jason also included scans of Fans Toys FT-10 Phoenix. I'll always gladly accept help w/ the 3rd Party section as I rarely buy unofficial Transformers these days.

1 comment: