Sunday, September 22, 2019

A Big Blue Update

It's been several months since the last update to the site. I've been busy working on other things, however I still have a few things I need to get uploaded to the site as well.

A few days ago I was browsing YouTube and I ran across Primal Sabbath's channel and his video review of Transformers Legends EX Big Blue Convoy. I kind of forget about this toy and while at one time I probably would've pre-ordered the guy, I felt this one just wasn't needed in my collection. I did however want a nice scan of the included instruction booklet for the site and Primal Sabbath was happy to provide. Check it out...


For a toy that started off as a Lucky Draw contest exclusive, I never would have thought that the masses would be able to own such a unique color scheme as this. Very cool deco. I highly recommend you check out the video review of the toy.

Thanks again Primal Sabbath for the submission!

No comments:

Post a Comment