Thursday, July 9, 2020

Final Victory added to Third Party Section



I've personally just about given up on the third party Transformers scene. There are so many companies making the virtually the same thing, with prices continuing to exceed what I am willing to pay. However a local friend of mine somewhat recently picked up the Final Victory 3 pack containing their Masterpiece scaled versions of the Autobots Brawn, Huffer and Warpath. I asked him if he'd be willing to scan the included bio cards for me and he came through! As a result, I've created a new page for Final Victory. Thus far, these three 'bots are the only ones released by the company.


I think Hummer, aka Brawn, looks pretty good in robot mode, but his alt mode looks a little off. It's not bad looking, but not quite what I expect it to look like.


I'm biased with it comes to the Huffer character, or Reckless Combat as he's called here. I love the character and will buy just about any toy version. I really wish this one was sold individually as it looks really nice in both modes.


War Machine, aka Warpath looks great. His robot mode resembles his animation model fairly well and his alt mode looks so much like his original G1 toy it's amazing.

A huge shout out to my buddy Silas for the scans!

No comments:

Post a Comment