Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Transformers Car Robots - Super Car Bros.

Well it's been entirely too long between updates to the Database so let's remedy that with a trio of new cards. After moving this summer and having the pleasure to set up my collection again, I decided to dedicate half of one Detolf display case to Car Robots/RID. After re-acquiring Super Fire Convoy, I decided to go after the 3 "car bros" to compliment the Autobot shelf. While the base versions are great toys, I only had room for one version of these molds so I went with the "super" repaints. Luckily I was able to track down all 3 Takara versions, boxed and complete for super cheap. As a added bonus I was abl to scan these beautiful cards to add to the Database. 

The front of these cards have a holo rainbow foil, which thankfully scan better than some foil cards...which you'll see on a future update coming soon. With the addition of these 3 cards the Car Robots section is very close to being complete.



2 comments:

  1. I wonder why one of their skills is unknown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess is as good as mine! Perhaps the aura of mystery just seemed cool?

      Delete