Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fans Hobby MB-14 Kap

It's been awhile since I've been able to update the Database, however today I have one small addition and somewhat of a rarity for me - a new 3rd party entry with Fans Hobby's Kap.


For many reasons I've resisted the urge to jump into the 3rd Party Masterpiece scale collecting circles, but I gave in when I saw what Fans Hobby was doing with the Masterforce characters. Kap was the last of the Junior Headmasters to be released and while the price was a little higher than his predecessors, it still was affordable.

I love the layout of these character cards and the fact that it uses toy photography over character artwork. I have several other figures from this MasterBuilder series that I hope to scan once I get around to opening the toys (I'm waiting to get another Detolf cabinet from IKEA...though the wait is getting harder and harder!) so if you are a fan of Fans Hobby then stay tuned for further updates. 



No comments:

Post a Comment