Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dinoforce & Dinoking

Chuck from Artfire2000.com recently got in a Dinoking box set for his shop and was gracious enough to supply me with a scan of the card. As you may or may not know, Takara was printing the cards on the inner flaps of the boxes by this time (1989). This means getting high quality scans is tough as most of the flaps they are printed on are still intact with the box. As always I appreciate the new submission.


D-328

Up until late last year, I owned a complete Dinoking. I however went the route of piecing together the Dinoforce members individually, MIB. I couldn't bring myself to cutting the tape on the other sealed end of the boxes, so the scans I have for the cards are incomplete. However I figured this the perfect time to bring those scans in from my original toy reviews from my other blog, Random Toy Reviews.

 D-327

D-326

 D-325

D-324

 D-323

D-322

No comments:

Post a Comment