Thursday, April 21, 2016

A few new random scans



The other day while at the local Target store, I decided to take another chance at one of these blind bagged collectible figurines...if nothing else I'd score a new card. While normally I don't get too excited about a new Bumblebee, I was glad it wasn't another Movie character!



A few weeks back when I had some extra time on my hands thanks to some breavement leave from work, I finally opened and assembled the Shinobi team from Transformers Go! The cards for two of the 3 members had previously been submitted, but Gekisoumaru wasn't added until today's update.


I was glad Hasbro decided to switch over from trading card sized stickers in Armada to actual trading cards for Energon. The only thing that would have made these better was to put the actual bios on the back of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment