Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BWTF.com's Benson Yee Contributes!

Did you know that Benson Yee of BWTF.com has been a contributor of this project of mine since the beginning? He often will e-mail me scans of cards from Transformer toys, or like recently scans of blister card backs from older releases as well as Botcon tech specs. In fact, I partially created the backing card section because Benson had sent me several in the beginning. I appreciate everyone's help in making the Transformers Bio Card Database what it's slowly becoming! Make sure you check out his awesome Transformers site if you have already for news and great reviews of Transformer toys from just about every generation! Now if you'll excuse me, I can't wait to read the bios of the 2016 Botcon exclusives!


















No comments:

Post a Comment