Sunday, May 22, 2016

Masterpiece Ramjet & More RID Tiny Titans

Fellow Transformer blogger, Optimal Omega has been buying, opening and reviewing Masterpiece toys at a much faster rate than myself and recently sent me the scan of Ramjet's bio card. I'm always grateful for submissions, but especially for items I don't see myself picking up for my own collection...at least any time soon!

 

Lewis that runs lmb3.net buys nearly every Transformers release...whether he likes them or not. Series 5 of the RID Tiny Titans was released not that long ago and even though David Aguero recently supplied the majority of the images, are are the remaining cards from the new series.

 

 

That's it for this update, but there is a lot of work to be done. Titan Masters will have cards from what I can tell so if anyone reading wants to scan and submit those images please let me know. I have most of these toys on pre-order, but I'm going the Takara Tomy route and I'm not sure at this point of those Japanese release will come with cards or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment