Thursday, November 13, 2014

Takara Beast Wars

I blame my love of collecting Transformers bio cards on the first series of Beast Wars from Japan. It seemed as if this series started the ongoing trend of all Takara product containing the trading card sized bios. It didn't take me long before I was importing the Takara version of the Hasbro figure...not for the better paint apps, but for the card alone! Crazy, right?

     

The red Convobat (Optimus Primal) card came from the CD-ROM exclusive 2 pack, one of my first ever Botcon purchases.

     

     

     


The back of all the Cybertron/Maximal cards have the same generic back. I'm not sure if the barcode on these serves any type of purpose or not.

     

The purple Megalligator (Megatron) card hails from the CD-ROM 2 pack as well.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment