Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Submissions: Car Robots, Warden and more

My good friend Arkvander recently sent me some card scans for a few Car Robots toys. I'm always grateful for any submissions, but especially when they are scans of cards I don't already own.

     

     

     

     

     

     

 Arkvander also sent me this scan of the black/white version of G1 Astrotrain.

     

 One of my biggest fans / supporters of this effort on Facebook has been Brad S. Russell. He too is a Transformer card collector like myself so when he told me he had an extra card of Perfect Effect's Warden, I quickly struck up a trade offer.


We also have a few more card backs to add to the database - Rattrap from the current Generations series along w/ 3 Dinobots from Transformers: Age of Extinction.

   

  





No comments:

Post a Comment