Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Artfire2000.com provides Super-God Masterforce Headmaster Jr. Goshooter

Recently I crossed paths with Chuck, a fellow Transformers collector who also runs the web store, Artfire2000. He has generously offered to send me Japanese G1 scans of bio cards for the database here as he sells the items from his shop. I told him it was only fair that I give him a proper "shout out" post for his efforts.

If you are looking for hard to find Japanese G1 Transformers, I highly encourage you to stop by his online shop.

I should also point out that he too was interviewed by Maz for TFSource's Collector Interview series. It's a great read so check it out!

Chuck had previously submitted a image of Greatshot, which I already had in the database. However he recently gave me images of Goshooter! Having this figure loose in my own collection, I've been looking for an empty box so being able to at least add this card to the database makes me happy.



** Quick Edit **

D'oh! I failed to remember under after I had posted this that Chuck also provided me with a very nice scan of Victory Saber's bio card!



I'm so thankful to everyone that has contacted me thus far and submitted images. Whether it's one image or ten images, every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment