Friday, January 9, 2015

Update: New 3rd Party, Combiner Wars and lots more!

A huge shout out goes to David Aguero for the latest round of image submissions. He was generous enough to provide just about everything in today's update. David has his own Transformers blog you can follow, Transformers Obsession. I'm really excited to add many of these images as 1) it saves me a lot of work and 2) he had things I don't have. Slowly, but surely the Database is growing!

   
Henkei! Dark Skyfire

Combiner Wars Optimus Prime



Robot Masters Bound Rogue



I've got a stack of these Beast Wars II trading cards that I can't remember where or when I got them. Not really bio cards, but the still fit the overall theme of the database.

   

These small stickers hail from the same Beast Wars II card set.

   

   

Few more Mini Warriors from iGear

   

   

KFC cassettes

   

   

   

Mastermind Creations Feralcons

   

   

   

TFC Battle Rollar and Iron Army

   

ToyWorld Infinitor

   

   

X-Transbots

Is it just me or do these X-Transbots cards look pretty crappy? I like the design, but the quality/look of the cards can use some improvement.

While not a huge priority, I've got a few more backing blister cards to add. Combiner Wars (since I just bought them) and a few GoBots I picked up on eBay.






No comments:

Post a Comment