Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RID Tiny Titans added to the database



Do you remember the Robot Heroes series? The small PVC figures based on G1, Beast Wars and movie characters? Well they have returned...kind of. With the new RID series coming, Hasbro has released a new series of small PVC figures called Tiny Titans. This time they come packaged with trading cards! However like the cards included with the Combiner Wars toys, these cards too lack any real information on the backside.

This is series 1 that has just been released. I've yet to see these personally, but Lewis M. Brooks recently shared the first series of toys/cards on his blog. The card collector in me is trying hard to resist buying these as I don't care for the toys, but in my true fashion I'm sure the physical cards will eventually end up in my collection somehow.









No comments:

Post a Comment