Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2003 Takara G1 Trading Cards

Today's entry to the Database is something I know little of and I'm hoping that someone out there can shed some light on these cards and educate me. I don't remember where I picked these up from, but they have a 2003 Takara copyright on the back. The cards feature the classic G1 toy artwork on the front and sport their animation models on the back. It also appears their tech specs are presented in a circular graph along with commentary? The cards are numbered so I know they are part of a larger set, I just don't know how many cards the set consists of. I would really love to pick up more of these, but I don't see that happening as finding info on these much less the cards has proven to be difficult.



















No comments:

Post a Comment